Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 25- Fruit love!

Hi everyone!

Today is already an amazing day! Woke up a bit late and headed over to Sprouts because my friend told me they had some good sales on fruit. Oh boyyyy did they! Here are some of the things I got:

Organic grapefruits: $.69 each
Organic valencia oranges 5 lb bags: 2 for $5 (i.e. $.50 per pound!)
Mangoes: $.88 each
Blueberries: 4 for $5
Papaya: $1.69 per pound
Organic Cantaloupe: $.99 each
Pineapple: 2 for $5


It's like summer over here!!! I was like a kid in a candy store, it was amazing.


Also, I'd like to share some measurements with you all. I measured myself this morning and compared the numbers to what they were a few months ago:


   Before        Now
Upper Arm 12" 11"
Waist 29" 27.6"
Hips 36" 34"
Upper Thigh 23" 23"
Calf 15" 14"


So if you need some help with your math... that's 7.4" lost in 25 days. Not too shabby :). I will post pictures eventually.

Here's my breakfast: blood orange and pomegranate juice. Mmmm mmmm!




No comments:

Post a Comment