Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 24 no new news...

Hello everyone!

Well really nothing exciting at all is happening these days. Although I did get my period this morning and it was wayyyy better than it normally is, so that was awesome. Usually I spend several hours in dreadful misery, but today I only spent about an hour in a bit of discomfort. Yay progress!

Emotionally, today has not been the best day. Over the past month I've kind of distanced myself from people because I needed the space for my fast, but now I feel like all the alone time is really starting to catch up with me. I am in need of companionship! Thankfully our vegan dinner, Chomp, is tonight so I will get to see friends. Unfortunately, I will not be able to eat anything.

I am very glad to only have 4 days left on the fast. I am really looking forward to getting back to my new normal. I plan on eating completely raw, and I'm super excited about it :).

I just wanted to spend a second blogging about emotions, because I am going through a lot of them right now. Very often, we let ourselves get into funks. We get really bummed out and upset over something that something isn't even an issue. The hardest thing to do in a situation like this is to try to make yourself feel better, because misery feeds misery. But you just have to remember that WE allow ourself to get upset, and WE can allow ourself to be happy! Just say "NO" to any bad feelings that try to sneak up on you. Remember to be grateful for the amazing life that you have. And most of all, just remember that EVERYTHING will be fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment