Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 26- Before and After

Hey everyone!

I am sooo tired today! I got more than 10 hours of sleep last night. I went to bed at 8:45 hoping to wake up at 5:00, but instead I woke up at 7:15. I don't really have the energy to do yoga or go for a walk. I'm a bit bummed about that because I was hoping to have more energy at this point, but I know that everything that is happening is happening for a reason.

I am going to start adding pulp back into my juice today. I want to make my transition as smooth as possible, so I thought this might be a nice way of doing so.

And here they are- my before and after pictures! The pictures really don't do me much justice, though. It doesn't look like I've lost too much weight, but obviously as you can see from the measurements I posted yesterday I have gotten much smaller. I think that the pictures really just show that I have alot more muscle tone than I did before the fast.




I really hope that my blog has given you all the inspiration and motivation you need in your life to start living healthy and joyful lives. I will do my best to give some updates after the fast, and I might do some recipes as well. But always feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions at all! I'm always here for all of you :)

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment