Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 21 and the detox is back

Hello! Long time no talk!

I decided to skip a few days of posting just because I didn't have anything interesting to say. No weight loss, no weird symptoms, just... a whole bunch of juice. It's actually been super easy the past few days. I flew back to Denver yesterday, and I have been in uber-stress mode ever since. When I got back to my apartment, I realized I left my keys in New Jersey, so I went through a huge fiasco trying to get into my apartment. I hardly drank any green juice (just 1 liter), so that probably wasn't a good thing.

When I woke up this morning, I looked disgusting. My skin was completely broken out, I my stomach was HUGE, and my lips and tunge felt like they were on fire. I realized that this could partly be because I have not done an enema in about 3 days, which is a really bad idea!! So for the next week, it's going to be daily enemas for me. I am not breaking my fast until I have completely cleared up. I don't care if I have to go to San Diego on my fast if that's what I need to do. I am completely committed to doing what is best for my body, and I'll do whatever it takes.

Just for anyone who is keeping track, after 3 weeks of juicing I've lost approximately 7~8 pounds. I started somewhere around 145 (I don't have a scale but I weighed myself a few months ago, and that's what I weighed). And yesterday when I weighed myself, I was 137.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment