Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 10- Travel Day

Hello everyone!

The past 24 hours have been CRAZY! I spent all day yesterday calling some huge names in the raw food world for the Raw Living Expo in Sedona this February (Kristina Bucaram and Dan McDonald, to name a few ;-)  ). And then, at the very last minute, I decided I wanted to go home to see my family today.


Wellll it was snowing pretty hard this morning and it was terrifying getting to the airport, but I made it! and the plane was only 30 minutes delayed. Overall, a good travel day. Not so much so for juicing, though. I woke up at 5 AM and drank a liter of orange juice and half a liter of green juice before I left. I brought a liter with me, but unfortunately I left the juice next to the heater in my car and it got really warm... so I couldn't drink it :(. While I was at the airport I found a jamba juice, but then I realized that everything they make is actually a smoothie and not actually juice!! How deceiving! But I was able to get a small orange juice.

I landed in Jersey around 7 and got home at 8. As soon as I got home, I made a smoothie out of:

kale
apples
pineapple
cucumber
ginger
lemon
mint
dill



and mmmmmmm was it tasty!! I'm drinking my reishi ormus tea right now, and I'll be heading to bed fairly soon. Altogether a successful day, wish me luck for my next 10 days juicing while living with a family of non-fruit eaters! :P


~Namaste ~


the puppies at home waiting for me to arrive! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment